Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Week 10 - October 2, 2017

Hello!

Tuesday.  I went on an intercambio again with Elder Palmer, and it was so awesome.  We got so much work done.  We found a big family that let us in and they loved is.  It's so nice going with him.  He's like my best bud right now in the mission.

Wednesday.  We tracked like all day and finally at the last house we knocked, a small family let us in and he loved our message.  We are planning on meeting with him again this next coming week.

Thursday.  We talked with Gissel and prepared her for baptism.  She is so excited.

Friday.  Best day!  We had Verifications and I got to see everyone again.  It was so nice get to see everyone from the MTC. 

We went to the Virgin Mary statue in the middle of Quito and it was so beautiful.  

After we had an activity with all of the investigators in our ward.  It was so nice.

Saturday and Sunday.  General Conference.  I will just share some of my favorite parts.  ¨Blessings do not come through our abilities but our choices.¨ Elder Uctdorf.  ¨Imagine how your story would go if you gave up.¨ Stephen W. Owen.  And of course Holland's talk and the one about Beau Richy.  It was such a good conference.  Go and find someone that needs help.


Click the link above to listen to all speakers 
at General Conference.

AND PHOTOS... I connected my camera and the computer and it deleted all of my awesome photos that I took this week, so I don't have any right now.  I'll try and get some from other Elders.

Love, Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment