Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 24 - January 8, 2018

Yeah, so another transfer here done in the mission. 

It's so crazy how fast everything is going by.  This last change literally felt like nothing, soo weird, but it gets better every day.  I'm loving it so much.

Tuesday.  Today I went to Compañia and it was pretty fun.  I went with Elder Lavayan.  It was so fun there.  The sector is straight farm and old indigenous people.  Half of them don't even speak Spanish, only Quichua.  It was so awesome, to be honest though.  We taught one of their ladies with a baptismal date.

Wednesday.  We went back to the house and a huge storm came in.  Our apartment is on the 4th floor and it rained and hailed so bad that the rain got into our apartment and flooded our kitchen, so that was awesome. 

Other then that, we went with one of the Recent Converts (Christian) and contacted so that he can prepare for the mission.  It was so fun.  We, also, taught one of the families we have with a date for baptism.  They are so cool.  Fam Cabazcongo

Thursday.  We honestly contacted pretty much the whole day,. We did get into some important lessons with some guys that have a lot of potential, so I'm excited to keep going with them, but other than that, not much happened today.

Friday.  Today we had so many things.  We met with two of the families that have a baptismal date, and we went with Christian again.  He did so good.  He's already like a missionary, but we gave both of them a baptismal plan and they both accepted.  It was such a miracle.  There are so many miracles happening right now in Cayambe. 

Saturday.  Today we worked for the day and waited for the changes.  We found out that Elder Millett was going to leave the sector and be the secretary.  I'm so grateful for the time that I had with him.  I learned so much from him.  To be honest, he's one of the best missionaries that I know.  I found out that I'm staying in Cayambe and that I'm going to be training somebody, which is so crazy.  I'm so young in the mission, but I'm so excited for this opportunity that I have to train someone.  I don't know who it is or where he's from, so I'll let you know all of that next week!!!

Sunday.  I said bye to ELder MIllett and stayed with the Zone Leaders for the night.  Love, Elder Copeland

I'm with Elder Johnson right now waiting for our trainees, so here's a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment