Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Week 30 - February 19, 2018

Another Cambio! WHATTT??

Wow!  I can't believe another Cambio has passed by.  Time is starting to fly by so fast... I need to take advantage of every second.  I'm loving the mission so much now.  Who knows if I'll ever come back...;)

Monday and Tuesday.  LIke I explained, here in Ecuador it's Carnival and basically what it is, is everyone just throwing water, mud, paint, and everything.  It's crazy.  But we couldn't play, and we just watched from our house, so yeahhhh.

Wednesday.  After sitting in the house for two days, you get so excited to leave and contact, it's weird honestly.  But today we got so much done.  We've been teaching this one guy that's a missionary from another church, and he's actually so cool.  He's really interested in our church now. He was shocked when he heard that there was a prophet living.  It was so cool to talk to him.  He actually teaches us so much. After we had a couple other lessons, but we finished with Mishell.  We were getting everything ready for her baptism that's going to be this Friday.  Sooo, I'm so excited for her.

Thursday.  Today was kind of a weird day, to be honest. Somebody told us that he believes in the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith, but... not our church.  I don't know how that works, but it was really interesting ahha.  After we had honestly everything fall through, so we just contacted a lot and we found some awesome people.  I'm excited to go back and teach them.

Friday.  TOday was another great day.. (everyday is great when you're a missionary!)  But, yeah, like other days, things fell through and we contacted.  Haha.  But we also got to teach a family that is a little un-active.  I had this feeling to go and visit them, and they were so happy to see the missionaries again.  They are so amazing and have been going through a really hard time.  I hope so badly they can come back.

Saturday.  Today we had the interview of Mishell, and she passed, so she can be baptized yayyyyy!  After we had a lesson with one of our investigators and he was so drunk--it was so sad.  He had been drinking for 14 hours straight.  He didn't even sleep.  But he does want to change and did come to church, so that was awesome.  After, we've been teaching a young couple, and they are so cool.  He has so many questions and only wants to be a better dad.

Sunday.  Today we had 8 people come to church.  It was so cool.  I haven't had that many come in two months.  But the Lord is blessing Cayambe so much.  We, also, had a cool lesson today with a family.  He's a doctor and a member but his wife is not, so were teaching her.  And it's like the first house I've been in that was nice.  But she's really interested and knew nothing about the church.  Now all she wants to do is read in the Book of Mormon, sooo it's all good with me.  But to end the day, we got our changes and Elder Ton and I are staying another change together here in Cayambe.  The only thing that changed is that I'M going to be District Leader, so this is going to be very interesting.  I barley know anything, and now I've got to lead the sector haha.  But at the same time, I'm so excited.  Love, Elder Copeland

 Our Zone
Elders of our Zone
Our District
Elder Chistama, my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment