Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Week 17 - November 20, 2017

One more week of training!

This week, honestly, was pretty uneventful, but it's all good. This next week is Thanksgiving, and I wanted to say that I'm grateful for all of you and all of the things you have done for me.
Tuesday.  Today was a pretty good day.  We got some good work done.  We have a investigator that we taught today that loves everything about our gospel, but she has a lot of problems at home.  But, we taught her about prophets and she loved the lesson and wants to keep learning more every day.

Wednesday.  We were contacting all day and got the door slammed in our faces for three hours straight hahah, but it's honestly funny how the people react here.  But, we did end the day finding one person which paid off for us which made me so happy.  We also taught Angel and Ximena, and they're getting really close to baptism.  They just won't get married. So frustrating.

Thursday.  Today we got up really early to go teach a future investigator, and it was so good.  She's really Catholic, but she was really interested in our message.  She wants us to come back and teach her again and help her kids in English, which is always really fun. 

Friday. Today we had a lesson that was honestly so cool. We have been teaching this guy, and we finally got to teach his wife and his family.  It was so good.  They loved the message and want to keep learning more.  I'm really excited for them.  They are so cool!

Saturday.  Honestly. not much happened today.  We contacted all day and only found one, and he thought that Joseph Smith saw aliens hahah, but we explained it better to him.  Afterwards, we taught Angel and Ximena again.

Sunday. I gave my first talk in Spanish today, which was such a cool experience.  I don't know how well I did, to be honest, but I felt pretty good haah.

Today, we went paintballing which was fun.  Here's two pictures of Elder Cave and I.



And our Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment