Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Week 18 - November 27, 2017

Chao, Pisuli and Roldos!

Tuesday. Today we got up really early and taught one of our investigators, Rosita, and she loved the Plan of Salvation lesson.  She wants us to teach her family now.  We, also, taught this new family that has been struggling, and they want us to come come back, which was awesome.

Wednesday.  Today we had verifications with our whole group in Quito.  I got to see all of the buddies from the MTC, which was awesome, and it was such a good learning experience.  President taught us so much. 



Thursday.  THANKSGIVING!  Yeah, they don't celebrate that here haha.  But we had some really good lessons and a lot of the people are getting close to knowing the importance of the Gospel.  It would help if they went to Church, but they just don't really understand.  But the people are so amazing here.


Friday.  Today I went on an Inter-Cambio with Elder Harrison in the other district with was fun.  But every one cancelled on us, and we just walked around looking for them.

Saturday.  Today all of our lessons that we had planned didn't work out, but for some reason we were just knocking doors and people were accepting us, and it was so amazing. We, also, challenged ourselves to talk to every single person that we can, and it helped us so much.  We found so many guys.

Sunday.  Well, as you can tell, it was the end of transfers and training (Mom, I'm a missionary now!) and I'm leaving Elder Ayuso and Pisuli and Roldos.  


And, honestly, today we just went around saying bye to people and it was honestly so hard.  I can't believe how these people changed my life in my short three months that I was with them.  I'm going to miss this sector so much and all of the people in it. And now I'm in Cayambe and I'm so excited.  It's in between Quito and Otavlo, and I'm so excited to be here.  My new companion is Elder Millet from Seattle.  He's such a cool guy.

Here are some photos of some of the people that changed my life forever.  Love, Elder Copeland












No comments:

Post a Comment