Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Week 6 - September 2, 2017

GOING TO ECUADOR!

Hola, friends and fam.  I cannot believe the time is finally coming for me to leave the MTC.  It's been an awesome, funny, and a great testimony builder to me in my life.  I have met so many great people--most of them being the people in my district.  I'm going to miss them so much.  I wish we could all go to the same mission because they are honestly so great.  I'm going to miss my best friend, Elder Booth, soooooo much.  He's going to be the best missionary out there. 

 (Elder Copeland with his District)

(Elder Copeland wrote:  "For our last exercise time, we played Ecuador vs. other countries, and obviously, we won!")
(The district had a sleep-over--mega bed!)

Well, not too much happened this week, but it was still a good week.  We are working hard.  My Spanish is getting a little better every single week.  But I've still got so much to work on, it's insane.  I have no idea what I'm walking into on Monday, but I couldn't be more excited.

Yesterday we had in-field orientation, and it is making me so excited to get into the field and actually try to make a change in someone's life.  There are so many people out there that need the gospel, and I hope that I will be able to find them and teach them what I know to be true. 

Sorry for the small E-Mail.  Next week will be better!!:)  I know the church is true and I know that the Book of Mormon is the true word of God.  READ IT every single day!!

Love, Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment