Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Week 5 - August 26, 2017

HOLA!

Haha this will probably be another short email because basically every single day here is the same and not much happened this week.  This week we finished up our TRC with Danilla, so that was pretty sad because we loved teaching her so much.  She was such a good lady.
 (Elder Copeland's District)
 (Quito North Missionaries)
I can now somewhat participate in the lessons now with my Spanglish.  But my Spanish is getting a little better day by day.  It's still hard to get the hang of it, but I'm improving each day.  You just got to be patient and work your butt off, to be honest.  
 
We, also, got our travel plans yesterday, which made me so excited to go to Ecuador.  I honestly am freaking out, but it's going to be amazing.  We talked to some member that helped us out in our TRC that went to our mission.  All he was talking about was how amazing it was, and he said that he was going to give us names of some of his less-active converts, so that made me even more excited.  I haven't even been to Ecuador yet and I already love it.  Our flight leaves at 9:55 a.m. to Atlanta then from Atlanta to Quito!!  
 
We, also, had a member of the Seventy come and talk to us, and he did so well.  He made his talk fun to listen to.  It was about the importance of the Book of Mormon. The devotionals are the best part of the week.  
 
Can't believe I got one month down.  Good luck to everyone with school starting and football (Kota and Ty).  Also, today is sad being the first BYU football game in a long time.  Go Cougs!

Love, Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment