Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

First E-Mail Received from Elder Copeland - July 26, 2017

Hey, Mom and Dad,

Just wanted to say that I made it and that I am doing awesome.  Right as I walked in, I got to see so many people that I know and it was so awesome and such a relief to see them. 
 (Sister Suzie Lundell, a greeter for the new missionaries, sent Elder Copeland's family these pictures on his first day in the MTC.)
I walked in my classroom and all they were speaking was Spanish, and I had no clue what was going on.  It was awful.  My companion is Elder Harris, he is from Pleasant Grove.  I haven't really got to meet him yet, but he seems cool.  The Spirit is already so strong here, and I can already feel it.  I can't wait to learn more about the language and my Savior. 

Tell everyone I love them.  Love you both so much.

Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment