Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Week 1 - July 29, 2017

Hola, Everyone!

Wow!  What a first couple days it has been.  My P-day will be on Saturdays, and I can e-mail all day on my i-Pad that I have at the MTC.

My companion's name is Elder Harris from Pleasant Grove.  He is a very good guy.  I like him a lot.  
Our district is awesome.  We hangout all the time.  It's me, Elder Harris (same mission), Elder McClesse (same mission), Elder Myers (same mission), Elder Pollock (Guiaquil), and Elder Bogren (same mission).  They're all so cool.  I love them so much.  Our main goal is just to make the MTC as fun as possible and try and work as hard as we can while we are at it.






 

Class is very hard especially when everyone in my class is unreal at Spanish.  We already gave our first lesson and it was close to impossible.  I tried to read something form "Preach my Gospel" and it was hard to do that.  I also had to read my testimony out loud and that was also really hard.  But the fact that I can already say prayers (kinda) in Spanish and read my testimony is crazy.  I am the only guy in my Zone that didn't take Spanish before the MTC so I'm just trying to catch up.  I'm pretty much studying all of the time.  But I know that the gift of tongues is real and that I will be able to figure out this language.

 

The days are long here, but I love them and it helps strengthen my testimony every day.  I love this gospel and the church is true.  Kind of a short email because I've only been here for four days now.  I'll try and send pictures later.  Also, I'd love to see pictures of everyone.  Love you all.  If you know of anyone that wants to join my weekly email, let me know. 


Love, Elder Copeland

(Some of the volunteer missionaries in the MTC have taken pictures of Elder Copeland and passed them along to his family.  Sister Rhonda Redding, Elder Copeland, and Elder Harris who is Elder Copeland's companion.)
(A family friend, Christine, is also, a volunteer at the MTC, Christine, took this pic.  She told his family  that he loves the MTC and is so happy there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment